How can I place an order？
You can preview the katana customizer options we offer, choose the katana part you want, and we will make it according to your options, we offer you the options of katanas in blade steel, in saya, in tsuba, and in any texture or color you want, even in seppa, habiki, ito, rayskin, sageo, etc. You can combine them as you want. Color and material options, you can combine them according to your own ideas,Prices will be displayed on the final checkout page， each material or process is different, resulting in a huge difference in price, so all you need to do is to choose the right accessories within your budget to make!
How long do I have to wait for my order to be shipped?
Our katana is handmade, so we will be the first time you choose the corresponding katana parts to make, generally within 1-2 weeks to complete the production and shipment, of course, the process is particularly complex blade or parts, we will be in the corresponding options marked with the time required to produce, you can reasonably arrange for a good time to make in advance.
The process of making a customized katana is a long honed skill and you will be involved in every aspect of the katana's design, which will be unique, whether you use it for martial arts practice or to add to a collection!
I'm not quite sure how to design katana
If you cannot find your dream katana in the options, you can contact us and share your thoughts with us. We will create a Katana custom guide for you, and then make changes based on your ideas to turn your dream sword into reality
About your sword options
You can choose to include blades, tsuba, saya, habaki, ray skin, sageo, tsuka ito, seppa, as well as sharpening and engraving (engraving is not a mandatory item)
● Blade: Here we provide a variety of materials for you to choose, you can choose the blade you need, here we only provide uchikatana blade, the length of the blade is around 96cm/37.8inch, the length of the finished product is about 102cm/40inch, if you need to change the size, please contact us.
● tsuba: tsuba refers to the protection on the handle, which is usually round or oval in shape. In the tsuba option we offer zinc alloy, copper, iron and copper-gilt-silver options, and there are several types of tsuba to choose from in each of these options.
● saya: saya refers to the scabbard of katana, usually sheath is solid wood paint based, in this option I have provided solid wood paint. Hand-painted paint. Premium solid wood. In this option I offer solid wood paint, hand painted paint, premium solid wood, and metal sheath options, in each of which we will continue to update with various types of styles for you to choose from.
● habaki: The habaki is a piece of metal that sits on the bottom of the blade where the tsuba meets and serves to secure the blade to the tsuba and to tighten the sheath when closing the blade.
● ray skin: ray skin refers to the sticker inside the handle ito, usually there is a difference between the real and the fake, we guarantee that we are using the real ray skin
● sageo: refers to the rope wrapped around the sheath of the katana.
● tsuka-ito: ito refers to the rope on the handle
● Seppa: usually there are two pieces of seppa, one between habaki and tsuba and the other between tsuba and fuchi
● Whether to sharpen or not: For security reasons, we provide the option of whether to sharpen or not, choose according to your own requirements
● Whether to engrave or not: this option is not mandatory, can be used for your personalized signature, or a specific letter, in order not to destroy the beauty of the knife, please control the length of the characters
Click to view more detailed pictures of Katana parts